Bricks is a basic package manager for .NET. See the
announcement on my blog.
This site was designed, well lets call it typed using vim over ssh.
Please forgive me for its ugliness.
Download Bricks 0.1 Preview (no longer available)
- Automatic dependency resolution (fairly basic at the moment). If you
install castle-windsor or castle-activerecord it will install its
- You can unpack a package into the working directory so you can use the
files in a build.
- Executables will automatically be available on your path. Install the
nunit package and nunit-console will be available on your path.
- Download Bricks.
- Extract the zip file into C:\.
- Added 'C:\bricks\bin' to the beginning of your system path
- Open a command prompt.
- Execute 'bricks update' to download the repository index.
- Run 'bricks' with no arguments to see the program usage.